Zoom provides competitive painting services for new residential construction, vertical multi-family projects (new construction condo buildings and apartment buildings), entire new-community developments, commercial podium levels (new-retail), parkade levels, and industrial structures (bridges and overpasses). Since our launch in 2012, we have grown exponentially and are looking to add an additional member to our team.
Zoom Painting is currently looking to partner with qualified subcontractors experienced with painting in Calgary, AB, and Edmonton, AB.
- Experience in painting underground parkade flooring, parking lots, vertical multi-family builds, new-home developments, large renovation and restoration projects, warranty work, and touch-ups
- Must possess the ability to quickly and efficiently communicate with other field and office team members to comply with the required scope.
- Have the knowledge and experience to properly conduct hazard assessments and be aware of safety issues and concerns.
- The ability to use Google Maps, Google Calendar, and our Time Tracking application
- Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Subcontractors must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Detailed orientated
- Familiar with the required tools and materials of the industry
- Physical dexterity, strength, and balance
- Time management
Qualified subcontractors must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in a similar professional role, supplemented with three (3) years of direct experience.
Qualified subcontractors are invited to apply by submitting their application to:
For more information about Zoom painting and our available job listings, please visit our website: https://zoompainting.ca/