2432 91 Ave SE Calgary, AB T2C 5H2 PH: 587-353-6099
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
The following permanent full-time position is currently available within our field team in Vancouver, BC., Victoria, BC., and Edmonton, AB., Canada.
- Experience in painting vertical multi-family builds, new-home developments, large renovation and restoration projects, warranty work, and touch-ups
- Must possess the ability to quickly and efficiently communicate with other field and office team members to comply with the required scope.
- Have the knowledge and experience to properly conduct hazard assessments and be aware of safety issues and concerns.
- The ability to use Google Maps, Google Calendar, and our Time Tracking application
- Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in English or Spanish
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Detailed orientated
- Familiar with the required tools and materials of the industry
- Physical dexterity, strength, and balance
- Time management
Preferred candidates must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in a similar professional role, supplemented with three (3) years of direct experience.
Zoom Painting offers competitive wages ($20 – $30 per hour). The company will also provide qualified candidates with Canadian immigration support (temporary foreign worker).
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting their application to: https://zoompainting.ca/jobs/painter2/
For more information about Zoom painting and our available job listings, please visit our website: https://zoompainting.ca/