Who We Are
Zoom is a painting powerhouse fueled by an extremely fun culture filled with people who breed efficiency. Established in 2012, Zoom painting is now a respected brand amongst builders, developers, and homeowners across Western Canada with the goal to one day conquering North America. Together we are a competitive team of forward thinkers always looking to innovate and improve the industry, our client’s processes, and ourselves.
Continually set the bar for consumers through our unique and creative methods.
Disrupt the North American painting industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Zoom painting works in the large capital painting industry so you will be focussed on leading painting services and resolving painting challenges within our proven processes. We are looking for growth focused motivators who can take the lead and thrive in their position.
Responsibilities and Duties
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Supervise employee activities
- Oversee painting work
- Report field activity directly to office
- Quality control
- Painting; Vertical multifamily, new home construction, renovations, warranty work, restorations, touch ups, and repairs
- Customer education
- Communication with office staff delivering regular updates
- Hazard assessments
Qualifications and Skills
- High leadership skills
- High problem solving skills
- Ability to work well on a team
- Exceptional hand-eye coordination
- Filling/repairing wood and drywall surfaces
- Safety conscious
- Excellent customer service
- High professionalism
- Hourly, 40 hours per week
- Start Date : Immediate
- Location: Calgary and area with possible travel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour start
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 per hour